Toyota Certified Used Vehicles in Vacaville, CA
The Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Advantage
It stands to reason that the better a product is made the longer it will last, which makes getting a high-quality, low mileage Toyota at a great price a very savvy move.
Toyota's timeless commitment to quality, innovation and durability is the foundation upon which the Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUV) program launched in 1996. With each passing year the TCUV program has gained momentum – totaling over three million sales and counting.
Along with industry-leading heritage comes another advantage; an exceptional coverage policy. With a 12-month/12,000-mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty, a 7-year/100,000-mile Limited Powertrain Warranty, plus one full year of Roadside Assistance, we've got you covered.
Our certification process keeps you in mind every step of the way. The TCUV standards apply from the time we acquire the vehicle through to the final sale. Each candidate for certification can be a current model year vehicle, up to and including six year old models, with 85,000 miles or less on the odometer. Prior to the rigorous 160-point inspection every certified Toyota goes through, a CARFAX vehicle history report is reviewed to ensure that only the best of the best vehicles receive the Toyota Certified Seal of approval. Some of the advantages of buying Toyota Certified include:
- A 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty (whichever occurs first).
- A 7-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty (whichever occurs first).
- 1 year of Roadside Assistance.
- 160-Point Quality Assurance Inspection.
- Free CarFax® Vehicle History Report™.
- Standard new car financing rates available.
- Extended Warranty Coverage transferable at no cost for added resale value.
- Reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians.
- Trade-ins accepted.
- Trouble-free handling of your transaction, including DMV paper work.
- All important information clearly spelled out in your contract.
You Don't Have to Worry. You're Covered.
Each Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota factory-trained technicians and backed by an extensive used car warranty. The Toyota Certified Used Vehicle Warranty coverage is an extension of the vehicle's original factory warranty and helps protect you against mechanical failures and breakdowns.
12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Comprehensive Warranty*
- Coverage begins from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase.
- Provides our highest level of coverage available.
- Covers any repair or replacement of components which fail under normal use due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value.
*Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
7-Year/100,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty*
- Coverage begins from the original date of first use when sold as new.
- Covers major engine, transmission components and all internally lubricated parts.
- Offers Travel Protection that includes lodging reimbursement when more than 150 miles from home.
- Provides Substitute Transportation reimbursement while your Toyota Certified Used Vehicle is undergoing repair.
- It's transferable at no cost, for added resale value.
*Whichever comes first from date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase or 100,000 total vehicle miles. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for detail.
24 Hour Roadside Assistance for 7 years/ 100,000 miles*
- Toyota Certified Pre-Owned buyers are covered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 7 years/ 100,000 miles. Coverage begins from the date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle purchase.
*From date of Toyota Certified Used Vehicle (TCUV) purchase. Covers most services, including flat tires, lockout service, jump starts, fuel delivery up to 3 gallons, no more than 2 times per month, and towing for mechanical breakdown or collision recovery to the nearest Toyota dealership, except alternative fuel vehicles, including electric and fuel cell vehicles, which may be towed to an authorized charging or fueling station. Services provided exclude any parts required. Program available in continental U.S. and Canada. See TCUV Warranty Supplement for details.
We Check 160 points. All to Prove One Point: Only the Best Get to be Toyota Certified Used Vehicles.
At Toyota, we are committed to putting the highest quality certified vehicles on the road. Each certified used vehicle must meet or exceed an intensive 160-point Quality Assurance Inspection, which includes mechanical, detailing, and appearance standards. Our goal is to ensure that every TCUV has that like-new look and feel that you would expect in a certified used vehicle. Our factory-trained technicians complete any necessary repairs and reconditioning before we call the vehicle certified. Every certified Toyota comes with a CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™ to ensure it's worthy of the certification process. That means you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with owning a Toyota Certified Used Vehicle. Here are just a few of the points, to prove our point:
- Audio & Alarm Systems
- Battery System
- Braking System
- Emissions & State Inspections
- Engine Compartment
- Engine Coolant & HVAC System
- Exterior Condition & Appearance
- Frame, Structure & Underbody
- Hybrid Components
- Instrument Panel & Electronics System
- Interior Condition & Appearance
- Lighting Systems
- Steering System
- Tires & Suspension System
- Trunk Compartment & Spare
- Vehicle History
We are proud to provide our Certified Used Vehicle owners with up to 7 years of Roadside Assistance which offers protection virtually anywhere with a national network of Roadside Assistance providers across the U.S. and Canada, with service available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. Services provided include:
- Flat tire
- Dead battery
- Locked out of vehicle
- Out of gas
CARFAX® Vehicle History Report™
A CARFAX® Vehicle History Report (VHR) provides the most trusted vehicle history information. You can view the Vehicle History Report of each Certified vehicle in our inventory at no charge. Based on information from more than 20,000 data sources, CARFAX® instantly generates a VHR that may include the following:
- Title information, including salvaged or junked titles
- Flood damage history
- Total loss accident history
- Odometer readings
- Lemon history
- Number of owners
- Accident indicators, such as airbag deployments
- State emissions inspection results
- Service records
- Vehicle use (taxi, rental, lease, etc.)