So you’re considering investing in a new Toyota Avalon. The Avalon, like most car models, is available in a variety of trim levels—five, to be exact. Each trim level has a unique set of features that appeal to different shoppers. For instance, you can take a look at this 2016 Toyota Avalon XLE Premium vs Touring comparison to get a better idea about which trim best suits you.
What’s the difference between the Avalon XLE Premium and Touring?
[table id=10 /]
Since the Avalon Touring is higher in the lineup than the Avalon XLE Premium, it comes with a higher price tag as well as more advanced technologies. In addition to LED headlights, 18-inch wheels, and a premium leather-wrapped steering wheel, the 2016 Toyota Avalon Touring also comes with a Touring badge that sets it apart from the crowd.
You may also like: How does the Toyota Avalon compare to the Nissan Maxima?
Similarities between the 2016 Avalon XLE Premium and Touring
Despite their differences, the Avalon XLE Premium and Avalon Touring also share quite a few of the same elements. Both are equipped with a 3.5-liter V6 engine that can deliver 286 horsepower and 248 lb-ft torque. Both models also come with six-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with intelligence as well as several of the same interior features. Interior similarities include:
- Power tilt-slide moonroof
- Dual zone automatic climate control
- Entune Premium Audio with Integrated Navigation and App Suite
- 7-inch high-resolution touch-screen with split-screen display
- Bluetooth wireless technology with hands-free phone capability
- Siri® Eyes Free
- Integrated backup camera
- Smart Key System with Push Button Start
- e-Bin sliding electronic device holder with 12-volt power outlet, auxiliary audio jack, and USB port
- Qi-compatible wireless charging
- Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
To get a better idea of which Toyota Avalon model is right for you, we invite you to check out our new Avalon inventory at Toyota Vacaville and schedule a test drive today!