A crucial aspect of owning a vehicle is understanding how its features and capabilities work. If you own a Toyota Avalon, then you may be curious to learn how to pair an iPhone 6 to the 2016 Avalon via Bluetooth.
You may also like: How does Toyota Push Button Start work?
8 Steps to connect your iPhone 6 to the 2016 Avalon Entune Audio system
- On your Avalon’s display screen, press the Home button.
- Select the Setup icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Bluetooth and press Add.
- On your iPhone 6, select Settings from your application main screen.
- Choose Bluetooth and make sure it is on.
- Your Avalon’s Entune Audio system should show up on your screen. Select it.
- Enter the PIN or passkey that is shown on your Avalon’s display screen into your phone.
- If necessary, select OK or Pair.
Benefits to connecting your iPhone 6 to your 2016 Avalon
Depending on your 2016 Toyota Avalon model, Bluetooth connectivity provides convenient access to a number of helpful features, such as hands-free phone access and wireless streaming music capabilities. Teaming up with the voice recognition system, Bluetooth technology allows you to utilize these features without taking your hands off the wheel or eyes off the road.
If you have any questions or require additional information about pairing your iPhone 6 to the 2016 Toyota Avalon via Bluetooth, you can contact our team at Toyota Vacaville or get in touch with your local Toyota dealer.