How Powerful and Fuel-Efficient is the 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid?
The 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid is an impressive sedan that offers advanced technology, spacious cabin, best-in-class fuel efficiency, and finish. This Toyota Avalon Hybrid gets a 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual-Injection with VVT-I engine churning out 176 hp and 163 lb.-ft. of torque. With ECV transmission, it earns a fuel economy of 43/43/43 MPG. Let’s have a look at the 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid performance specifications and fuel efficiency right here at Toyota of Vacaville.
2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Performance Specifications
Related Content: Is Air Conditioning more Fuel Efficient than Rolling Down Windows?
- 2.5-liter Dynamic Force 4-Cylinder DOHC 16-Valve D-4S Dual-Injection with VVT-i
- Eco, Normal, Sport, and EV drive modes
- 176 hp @ 5700 rpm and 163 lb.-ft. of torque @ 3600-5200 rpm
- Electronically controlled Continuously Variable Transmission (ECVT) with Sequential Shiftmatic™ Mode
- Front-Wheel Drive (FWD)
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension with stabilizer bar
- Power-assisted ventilated 12-in. front disc brakes and solid 11.1 in. rear disc brakes with hydraulic brake booster
- Multi-link rear suspension with stabilizer bar
2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Fuel Economy by Trim Levels
|2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid Trim Levels||Mileage Estimates (city/highway/combined)||Fuel Tank (gal.)|
|XLE Hybrid||43/43/43 MPG||13.2|
|XSE Nightshade Edition||43/43/43 MPG||13.2|
|Limited Hybrid||43/43/43 MPG||13.2|
More Content for You: How to Use Voice Recognition with the Toyota Entune 3.0 Multimedia System
Find a New Toyota Avalon Hybrid at Toyota of Vacaville Today
From the above analysis, it’s no wonder why many sedan enthusiasts are giving it positive grades. To learn more about the 2021 Toyota Avalon Hybrid or schedule a test drive, get in touch with our sales team. Drivers can also visit our showroom to check out our new and used Toyota inventory at 500 Orange Dr. Vacaville, CA 95687.