What Safety Features Does the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Have?
The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is loaded with tons of advanced safety features that include – Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0), Star Safety System™, Safety Connect®, front and rear side-impact door beams, and Hill Start Assist Control (HAC), and more. Every 2021 Toyota RAV4 comes standard with an Advanced Airbag System and eight airbags (driver and front passenger, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, driver’s knee airbags, front passenger seat-cushion airbag, and front and rear side curtain airbags). In this Toyota of Vacaville blog post, we are breaking down the 2021 Toyota RAV4 safety features. Keep reading!
List of Notable Safety Features Found in the 2021 Toyota RAV4
Related Content: How Much Cargo Space Does the 2021 Toyota RAV4 Have?
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0 (TSS 2.0)
- Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist (LDA w/SA)
- Automatic High Beams
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection (PCS w/PD)
- Full-Speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control (DRCC)
- Lane Tracing Assist (LTA)
- Road Sign Assist (RSA)
Star Safety System™
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control (VSC)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking
- Traction Control (TRAC)
- Smart Stop Technology® (SST)
Other Safety Features
- Backup camera with projected path
- Bird’s Eye View Camera
- Advanced Airbags System
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS)
- Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
More Content for You: Difference between the 2021 Toyota RAV4 XLE and XLE Premium
Explore a New Toyota RAV4 at Toyota of Vacaville Today!
Interested in the new Toyota RAV4 but not sure where to buy it in Vacaville, CA? The 2021 Toyota RAV4 is available for purchase at Toyota of Vacaville. Contact our sales team at 707-446-7000 to learn more about its trim levels or take it for a test drive yourself.