In-vehicle navigation systems make it even easier to reach your destination, and most systems allow you to save specific locations that you visit frequently for easy future access. For instance, you can register your home destination in the 2017 Toyota Camry navigation system and simply press the “Go Home” button from wherever you are to receive turn-by-turn directions back home.
You may also like: How to use voice recognition in the Toyota Camry
7 Steps to set your home destination in the 2017 Camry navigation system
- On your Toyota Camry’s display screen, press the APPS button.
- Select Navigation from the list of options on the screen.
- Choose Dest.
- Press Go Home.
- If your home destination is not set, the system will prompt you asking if you want to set it. Select Yes to start the process.
- You can choose from a few different search methods, including using your current location, inputting an address manually, choosing from previous destinations, and selecting an intersection or freeway. Choose the option that best meets your needs and select Enter.
- Choose OK to complete the process.
You may also like: How does Toyota Push Button Start Work?
There you have it! Now, whenever you want directions to get back home, all you have to do is press the Go Home button in your Camry’s navigation system. If you run into issues or have questions about registering your home destination in the 2017 Toyota Camry, feel free to contact our team at Toyota Vacaville or get in touch with your local Toyota dealer.