Along with an arsenal of high-tech connective features, select new Toyota vehicles come with Toyota Connected Services, which is a key part of Entune™ 3.0 and allows drivers to take advantage of a variety of features, especially within the multimedia system. Read on to learn how you can register and enroll your Toyota with Toyota Connected Services.
You may also like: Does the Entune 3.0 App Suite use phone data?
13 Steps to enroll your Toyota vehicle for Toyota Connected Services
- Make sure your Toyota has the necessary equipment and capabilities for Toyota Connected Services and download any applicable Toyota apps on your connected device.
- Go to www.toyota.com/owners and click Join Now in the upper right corner.
- Enter registration info, including name, email, and password, which will be used to access your account in the future. Click Create Account.
- An activation link will be sent to your email, so go there to finish activating your account.
- The link will take you to a page where you will be notified that your account is active. Sign in using the email and password you set during step 3. Click Let’s Go.
- After logging in, you’ll want to enter the VIN for your Toyota vehicle. Press Submit.
- Enter your zip code and select your preferred dealer for service appointments. Click Add Vehicle.
- On the following page, select Enroll.
- Next, you’ll be able to see the applicable services available for your vehicle.
- Review the opt-ins and click Continue.
- Fill out your contact information and select Confirm Order.
- Review the information and press Read Here to see the Terms and Conditions. When finished, check the box under Authorize and press Submit.
- If your vehicle comes with Toyota Remote Connect functionality, the next screen will show the authorized user. Click Submit to receive an authorization code to your email. Enter the code into your vehicle’s Entune multimedia system to initialize the feature.
If you run into any issues while registering for Toyota Connected Services, we encourage you to reach out to our team at Toyota Vacaville or get in touch with your local Toyota dealer.