2017 Toyota College Rebate in Vacaville CA
Graduating college is a huge achievement and it should be celebrated! One way of celebrating is by treating yourself or your favorite graduate to a new car. A vehicle can open up a wide variety of opportunities whether you are continuing your education or looking to join the workforce. Today we’re going to help you learn more about how you can save on a new vehicle through the 2017 Toyota College Rebate here in the Vacaville, CA area.
How much is the Toyota College Discount?
This year Toyota is offering a $750 rebate to help college graduates finance or lease an eligible Toyota vehicle through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. The rebate is open to recent or new college grads, including graduates from accredited degree programs who qualify for the Toyota Financial Services College Graduate Finance Program.
What is included in the Toyota College Rebate?
The Toyota College Rebate finance plan features:
- No monthly payments for the first 90 days on select finance programs
- Competitive APRs on all new and untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $750 rebate on select new Toyota models
What do you have to do to qualify for the Toyota College Rebate?
To qualify for this rebate you must:
- Provide proof of graduation in the past two years or in the next six months
- Be employed or have proof of future employment
- Have sufficient income to cover living expenses and vehicle payments
[ Related: Toyota Military Rebate ]
If you are interested in learning more about the Toyota College Rebate call or visit us here at Toyota Vacaville. We will be able to answer any further questions you might have. We can even help you schedule a test drive here in the Vacaville area.