With the recent release of the new Avalon, many car shoppers may be wondering what new features the 2016 model has to offer. The Avalon offers multiple trim options, including three hybrid options, so drivers can find the grade that is right for them. Here are some new features and improvements to expect from the 2016 Toyota Avalon.
The Toyota Avalon comes in five V6 grades–XLE, XLE Plus, XLE Premium, Limited, and Touring–as well as three hybrid trims–XLE Plus, XLE Premium, and Limited. Each model has a number of new features, including enhanced suspension systems for all grades. One suspension system capitalizes on comfort for the XLE through Limited models, while the new Touring suspension is more dynamic and responsive.
You May Also Like: What Features are New in the 2016 Toyota Highlander?
New Features on All 2016 Avalon Trims
- Wider lower front grille, narrow upper grille
- Redesigned turn signals
- Refreshed LED taillights
- Chrome accents on rear bumper
- Gray accent stitching with light gray interior
Additions for Avalon XLE Premium
- Entune Premium Audio with Navigation and App Suite
- Qi Wireless Charging
New for Avalon XLE and XLE Plus
- New 17-inch alloy wheels
- 7-inch Entune Audio Plus screen
- Woodgrain dash ornamentation
- Tire-specific Tire Pressure Monitoring System
New Features for 2016 Avalon Touring
- Refreshed 18-inch dark gray alloy wheels
- Sporty front fascia design
- LED headlights with LED Daytime Running Lights
- “Touring” badge
Fortunately for drivers near the Vacaville, CA area, new 2016 Toyota Avalon models have already begun to arrive to Toyota Vacaville. If you are interested in getting behind the wheel of the 2016 Avalon and experiencing its new and improved features firsthand, you can take a look at our available Avalon inventory and schedule a test drive today!