Along with advanced smartphone connectivity and a variety of infotainment features, Toyota’s new Entune 3.0 system offers several trials and subscriptions for drivers to take advantage of. After the complimentary trial period, Toyota owners can opt to subscribe and enjoy the features long-term. Check out the trials included with Toyota Entune 3.0 as well as subscription options below.
You may also like: What features are included with Toyota Entune 3.0?
7 Trials and subscriptions for Toyota Entune 3.0
Depending on which Entune 3.0 system your Toyota is equipped with, the following features may come with a respective trial period and subscription option.
- Safety Connect: read more here
- Service Connect: provides maintenance and service updates via email or mobile app
- Remote Connect: control various vehicle features remotely, such as locking and unlocking doors, starting the engine, locating your vehicle in a lot, and monitoring drivers
- Wi-Fi Connect: connect up to 5 devices and enjoy 4G LTE W-Fi on the go
- Destination Assist Connect: receive directions from a real person with navigation assistance
- Scout GPS Link: get in-car navigation via your smartphone displayed on the touchscreen
- Dynamic Navigation: use up-to-date map data to save routes, find points of interest, and get turn-by-turn navigation
[table id=29 /]
For additional details about the trials and subscriptions included with Toyota Entune 3.0, feel free to contact our team at Toyota Vacaville or get in touch with your local Toyota dealership.