When you invest in a brand new Toyota, you also get to take advantage of the impressive high-tech features it offers. But first, you must learn how these technologies work. Those of you who are wondering how to pair your Samsung Galaxy S7 to the 2017 Toyota Highlander Entune system via Bluetooth can take a look at the steps outlined below.
You may also like: What is included with Toyota Entune App Suite?
Connecting your Galaxy S7 to the 2017 Highlander
- On your Highlander Entune system, press the APPS or Home button and select Setup.
- Choose Bluetooth. If necessary, select Yes to disconnect a device that is currently connected.
- Choose Add.
- On your Samsung Galaxy S7, select Settings from the applications menu.
- Under Connections, choose Bluetooth and ensure Bluetooth is on.
- Select Scan in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Your Highlander Entune system should come up. Select it.
- Enter and/or confirm the passkey that shows up on either your phone or the vehicle display screen.
There you have it! Now that your phone is connected to your Highlander via Bluetooth, you can utilize several convenience features, including hands-free calling, wireless audio streaming, and text messaging. If you run into issues while pairing your Samsung Galaxy S7 or using the available features with your 2017 Toyota Highlander, refer to your owner’s manual for a possible fix. You can also contact our team at Toyota Vacaville or reach out to your local Toyota dealer for assistance.